hunt4commonwealth (
hunt4commonwealth) wrote2013-06-19 08:29 pm
Entry tags:
Eighteen [Video] Last Post
[Public]
Now that Captain Blonsky has graduated, I’m off to cash in my deal and fight Magog. Everyone who helped along the way, thank you.
[Private to Arthas]
I believe you’re a good man inside, even if you don’t believe it. I’ve known a lot of good men who’ve made terrible mistakes for what they thought were the right reasons. A lot of them were able to be good men again, and I think you can be, too.
[Private to Lua]
I’m sorry I had to go and turn out to be another guy who thinks with his fists. You’re gorgeous and strong...stronger than people think, maybe even stronger than you think. And I hope you find someone who can let you be strong on your own terms but not require you to be strong because of his own inability to be gentle.
[Private to Iris]
You offered to help me save a universe. Whenever you’re feeling up for it, here are the coordinates where you can find me.
[And he sends her a description of the universe, the year and the day he’ll be returning to, and a description of the Andromeda. With her time ship, he figures that’ll be enough to find him.]
Now that Captain Blonsky has graduated, I’m off to cash in my deal and fight Magog. Everyone who helped along the way, thank you.
[Private to Arthas]
I believe you’re a good man inside, even if you don’t believe it. I’ve known a lot of good men who’ve made terrible mistakes for what they thought were the right reasons. A lot of them were able to be good men again, and I think you can be, too.
[Private to Lua]
I’m sorry I had to go and turn out to be another guy who thinks with his fists. You’re gorgeous and strong...stronger than people think, maybe even stronger than you think. And I hope you find someone who can let you be strong on your own terms but not require you to be strong because of his own inability to be gentle.
[Private to Iris]
You offered to help me save a universe. Whenever you’re feeling up for it, here are the coordinates where you can find me.
[And he sends her a description of the universe, the year and the day he’ll be returning to, and a description of the Andromeda. With her time ship, he figures that’ll be enough to find him.]

no subject
no subject
no subject
Congrats, dude. And thanks for the help with... that thing.
no subject
I'm glad I could help.
no subject
private
She's thinking too hard about it, when there's only one thing to say.]
Good luck.
private
[It's hard to say good bye. Being close to someone, then leaving...he's had to do it before, many times, more than he'd like, but being a soldier meant staying on the move. It never gets easy.]
I said once that Anya's lucky to have you as a warden. I still believe it.
private
That why you were telling me you were sorry?
[It can't have been about her as her, he never even got near her.]
private
private
[She really doesn't know how to feel about a single word that's been said in this conversation but this is the most confusing.]
private
Re: private
That isn't what I'm going to remember, all right? Not the longest.
private
I'm sorry I couldn't be what you needed.
private
Couldn't have followed you anyway. Even if you hadn't hurt her.
private
Good bye, Lua.